We fall in love. We commit our life to another until death or other unforeseen circumstances. We ride the two year high and then come crashing down as roommates, wondering what happened or what is happening.
No one told us we'd come back to earth and even if they did, we did not have ears for them to listen to such things.
Well whether you are still happily in love, have landed back on earth or pushing milestones in marriage, we all need some ideas to help us keep the romance alive.
One of these ideas is the Lovendar Iphone App - Improve Your Romantic Relationship!
The Lovendar app is designed for two people to capture and share their wishes and turn them into each other's actions.
With a clean, intuitive design, Lovendar is simple to use and customize to your unique relationship. Use it to:
- - Create a wish list of gifts you actually want, with pictures and directions where to buy
- - Build a list of your favorite restaurants, foods and wines, with pictures, notes, and locations
- - Chart your favorite movies together, and the ones you want to watch
- - Store your ideas for great date nights, with pictures, directions and details
- - Plan vacations, weekend getaways that have special romantic meaning to you
- - Create a bucket list of your life’s greatest dreams and goals – or a hot list of things to do together this week
- - Build plans and delight with the things your partner wants most
The Lovendar iPhone App will also be free on Valentine's Day.
Check out this recent article on Lovendar to learn more.
5 WINNERS: Two codes each to try Lovendar iPhone App.
Four ways to enter on the rafflecopter form:
Answer either of these questions for an entry and you can retweet for an extra entry.
Have you seen this app before?
What do you do to keep the romance alive in your relationship?
Lovendar Website - Take the Guesswork out of Love
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure