It has been a long week.
- Lady flo is not nice. I need morphine drip.
- My kids one activity each has been coinciding all over the place, leaving me stressed.
- Learning to do makeup at my age is no fun! It leaves me in banshee mode.
- I think I might be breathing through my nose again....it's stop and go, but waiting for the meds to work.
- Both my kids are sick. Well one is on the mend.
Sometimes you want things to work quickly but God has other plans. For now and since I've been waiting and praying, I'll wait.
Have you thought of adoption or foster care in your family?
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balance the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure