It has been a long week.
- Lady flo is not nice. I need morphine drip.
- My kids one activity each has been coinciding all over the place, leaving me stressed.
- Learning to do makeup at my age is no fun! It leaves me in banshee mode.
- I think I might be breathing through my nose again....it's stop and go, but waiting for the meds to work.
- Both my kids are sick. Well one is on the mend.
Sometimes you want things to work quickly but God has other plans. For now and since I've been waiting and praying, I'll wait.
Have you thought of adoption or foster care in your family?
Welcome to today's music. I hope Monday find you with a smile and music to begin your week with light steps.
I'm always coming to visit everyone on the linky so don't worry if I'm a bit late!
Don't forget to visit the spotlight dancer in the #1 spot. Soon it might be your turn.
This week's dancer is! Congratulations!
Thank you for visiting and I'll visit you soon!
Stacy @Stacy Uncorked
Michelle - Naila-Moon - @YaKnowStuff
1. Visit YouTube (or other) and get your music for the theme of the week
2. Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" button (above)
3. Add your post to the linky - follow the hosts and grab our buttons. Leave a note so we can follow you back
4. Visit each other and leave a comment or whatever you want to do to let them know you were there. See if they have the same music style as you. Enjoy the music!
You can also join Denise @
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balance the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure