Last year by this time I had everything ready for back to school. This year is tight. Money has been nil. One day I want to run my own budget. In my country we do not spend money we do not have, hence no credit cards and such things.
I will begin getting the kids supplies between this week and next. Pray all will work out.
So y'all it's time to learn my Top 6 Tips #BackToSchool + #Win A $1000 Visa Gift Card! Come join us and you might just win the loot!
Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer.
Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist - Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to.
These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
2. Shop for a few back to school items each time you go to the store for groceries or other
3. Be Budget Wise - Before you shop, go through your home supplies and the ones sent back home after school ended, so you aren't replicating materials that you already have.
4. Shop in bulk with a friend and save. I.e if you both use the same SAMs club membership.
5. Eliminate stress - Do not wait until the last minute to do back to school shopping.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri's Coupons, Downshifting - Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: JamericanSpice is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure