The BAG arrived and I was super excited!
It's HUGE! It can hold everything I need to carry, anywhere!
Are you an over packer? Do you have more than one in diapers? Twins? How ‘bout the perfect bag for overnight trips…or the airplane? Kitchen sink not included...but would probably fit, if needed.
It was a bold step for me to choose this design. Ju-Ju-Be has so many design choices and because I'm always choosing muted colors that can blend in, I decided to go bold from their fall line bags!
Do you prefer Earth Leather - an eco-friendly alternative that looks cool and is machine washable.
Or the fun side with Tokidoki. Super Be? Mighty Be? Ju-Ju-Be bags come in a variety of colors and many styles.
I choose the Ju-Ju-Be TokiDoki Be Prepared - Fairytella bag. I love the design, and when I opened the box, the kids were all over it!
I wish I had own one of these while the kids were newborns! You would not believe all the things I'd haul around as a mother! I had back ups for back ups!
Our first outing was a picnic to the park! We heard there was going to be some fun times and it was perfect for the kids.
Of course we got washed out and had to picnic in our car, but soon again I'll be able to have a blanket on the grass picnic.
I have everything in it: Sunscreen, drinks, clothing, shoes, blankets! But then it gets heavy. BUT then I have everything I need when I go out, all in one place! I even have extra for other kids now! I can even carry him or baby girl if I want to :)
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Memory foam changing pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy.
- Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Structured bottom with luggage feet.
- Color-coded tabs let you know which pocket is for which child.
- Tote handles can be tucked away and hidden when not in use.
- Teflon ... so stains don't stick.
- AgION Antimicrobial Linings ... kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside, it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Quiet Magnets ... Velcro's noisy. Yuck!
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
This is the perfect bag for all your needs!
You can win the Ju-Ju-Be TokiDoki Be Prepared - Fairytella bag in your print! Enter in the form below.
(Giveaway is open to USA, including APO/FPO)
Connect with Ju-Ju-Be
Tweet: #Win a Ju-Ju-Be TokiDoki Bag In Your Print Choice $188 ARV #Fashion #Parenting @jujube_intl
a Rafflecopter giveaway I received The Ju-Ju-Be bag above for this review.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure