The "Sanitize, Moisturize, Sanitize, Moisturize" cycle stops right here.
If you are like me, you'll be washing your hands numerous times during the day. But what about when you are on the go and can't wash? That's when I used the CleanSmart moisturizing gel and the innovative hydrating spray. They are handy little items and can be easily stored in your purse.
The gel and spray:
- Kills 99.9% of germs, keeping you and your family healthy this cold and flu season.
- CleanSmart is naturally moisturizing. Your hands wont dry out from regular use like it does with alcohol-based products!
- No odor! CleanSmart is hypoallergenic, and virtually fragrance free.
- Contains hydrochlorous acid, the same chemical your body's immune system produces to fight germs and infection.
- In addition to being alcohol free, CleanSmart contains no triclosan or BZK
- It's gentle on hands, the environment and safe enough to use on kids.
It is definitely the cold and flu season, so check out What You Need To Know About Cough, Cold and the Flu.
And to help you even more. Here are some tips to avoid getting sick while you travel.
CleanSmart is so new, it's only available online, but will be in stores after the first of the year.
We're confident you'll find that CleanSmart is the best way to ensure happy healthy hands this cold and flu season.
Use it in good health, and share!
Interact and learn more on CleanSmart Facebook
I received two sample bottles of CleanSmart. No other compensation.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure