A girl need handbag options. I will use a bag for a very long time to tatters and then I need a new one. I can't get it, but I really want it.
Right now I'm rocking a little backpack. It's a cute penguin that one of my kids had gotten a few years ago.
I wonder what people say about my choice of purse/bag :) I don't care. I love it! And soon, I'll get tired of it again and move on.
What is your favorite handbag? Do you prefer handbag or clutch?
Come enter the Coachlicious Daisy Madras Weekender Travel Tote #Giveaway for your chance to win a new style option!
Welcome to the Coachlicious Sweepstakes.
Organized by Mom Powered Media, connecting companies to consumers the super mom way!
Coach Daisy Madras Packable Weekender Tote
Made of signature madras print fabric. Approx. 26 1/4" x 13 3/4" x 9 1/2". Approx. 20" handles with 10" drop. Zip top closure. Removable snap multifunction pocket. Fabric lining and gold tone hardware.
- 1 lucky reader will win a Daisy Madras Packable Weekender Tote.
- Open to US and Canadian residents.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends March 31st at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Mom Powered Media is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure