I've always wanted a watch. I almost had one once and was left with the scar of losing it while in the orphanage.
I still think I do want a watch, but it is hard to justify having one when you can pretty much see and tell time anywhere you are. It's on your phone, in the vehicle, on your receipt and on and on and on. However if I get one as a gift, then it will be appreciated :)
Come enter the La Mer Brooklyn Mix Up Wrap Watch #Giveaway! Share and have fun :)
Welcome to the La Mer Brooklyn Mix Up
Wrap Watch Giveaway!!
Hosted by: BarefootinBlueJeans.com
Sponsored by: La Mer CollectionsBarefootinBlueJeans, La Mer and a whole bunch of awesome bloggers are offering you the chance to win this amazingly beautiful Brooklyn Mix Up Wrap Watch! This watch is sure to please anyone looking for a versatile addition to their wardrobe. Read a full in depth review of this amazing watch HERE
- Extra-long soft Blush-Cognac Mixed Layer Leather strap. 22" long, .5" wide strap and .25" top layer on strap
- 14K gold rivets
- La Mer Collections' Signature 14K Gold Plated Odyssey Watch Case, 1.125" in diameter and .25" thick. Splash proof and contains a Japanese Movement
- Bubble Mineral Glass Crystal
- Nickel Free.
- 14K Gold Malibu chain attached directly to watch case and buckle.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each watch may vary slightly. Made in the USA.
About the giveaway:One lucky reader will win this beautiful Brooklyn Mix Up Wrap Watch from La Mer. The giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada. The giveaway will run from June 19th 2014 to July 10th 2014 12pm est. Must be 18 + to enter, and use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Good Luck!
Email Jeanna @ BarefootinBlueJeans@hotmail.com
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure