I cannot wait to see this movie. I love foreign films love stories that involve food in this way.
Are you going to see it?
Will you make any of these recipes?
3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thights cut into halves
Salt to taste
Juice of 3 limes
3 TBSP fresh root ginger
8 Large cloves peeled garlic
2 cups yogurt drained of its whey or Greek Yogurt
1/2 Stick of cinnamon ground fine
4 cloves ground fine
4 TBSP smoked paprika
1 TSP cayenne
4 green cardamom ground fine
4 TBSP canola oil
1. Rub the chicken with salt and half the lime juice and let it sit for 20 minutes.
2. Combine the ginger, garlic, 1/4 cup yogurt, ramaining lime juice and oil in a blender cup and blend until smooth
3. In a large bowl combine the ginger and garlic paste, remaining yogurt and spices and mix until smooth.
4. Rub over the chicken and marinate for a minimum of 4 hours and up 24 hrs. in the refrigerator.
5. Cook on a moderate hot grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
6. Serve on a platter with lime wedges.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure