It's Spring time and we are having summer weather here in LA! This means it is time to shave my pits and get my sexy on, or a tan, or just nice warm sun on my skin...:)
It has been a long winter. I did embrace the winter, but I really wanted to start shaving again, and begin wearing some of my cute Spring wear. I was thinking of purchasing one of those electric shavers that suck the hair out, but I'm so glad I have this quick and easy way with new Gillette Venus Swirl razor and Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel.
These go together so beautifully! Glide and slide and I'm smooth all over! I don't feel nervous to shave my knee or ankle area. The flexiball works wonderfully!
I love being smooth, now if only I could stop the razor bumps that never cease to exist after my shaving sessions. I also like that the fragrance of the shaving cream is not at all overpowering, or irritate my sinuses.
It really is exciting to feel smooth and also know that I can feel confident wearing a skirt or dress! I used to not shave too often, because of the razor bumps, but with the new Gillette Venus Swirl razor and Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel, I really tried to do it the moment I felt the spikes of hair coming up again. It wasn't always comfortable, but this razor really made it much easier and without razor burns.
During the winter I only shaved on special occasions! I mean it's cold and I only shaved what everyone else might see :) Arms! Hahaha. I really like this razor and despite the other little bumps, I love how fast, easy and smooth my skin can be done, taking away most of my stress factor.
How often do you shave?
About new Gillette Venus Swirl razor and Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel:
- The new proprietary FlexiBall™ technology offers a totally unique movement like no other male or female razor on the market. Venus Swirl™ is the first and only razor with the FlexiBall™, moving in multiple directions to navigate all of the tricky areas of a woman’s body. It helps to shave those hard-to-reach places and capture hairs that other razors might miss.
- Pesky knee and ankle hairs and other tricky areas are no match for Venus Swirl’s new Microfine Comb and five Contour™ Blades. Combined with FlexiBall™ movement, Venus Swirl™ moves like no other razor for flawless skin.
- Venus Swirl™ is the first Venus razor to feature Gillette’s most advanced blade technology, with five Contour™ blades that cut hair at lower cutting force and have thinner, finer edges — the thinnest in Gillette’s history. The Contour™ blades individually adjust to a woman’s every curve and contour.
- A water activated MoistureGlide™ Serum surrounds the blades for incredible glide.
- The beautiful new violet-hued translucent handle combines a swirled pattern and ergonomic gripping design for outstanding control and easy handling for optimal maneuverability over those tricky areas.
- For a more enriching experience, try Venus™ with a touch of Olay® VioletSwirl™ shave gel with 5x more moisturizers*.
- Gillette’s best razor and shave gel lineup.
- Latest in beauty — Walmart has all the NEW must-have beauty products. Look for the entire collection of new Venus Swirl products in the shave aisle at your local Walmart store or at venusswirl.com.
- Save money — Why wait for a sale? With Walmart’s everyday low prices, you can save money on the beauty must-haves you want like the new Gillette® Venus Swirl™.
- Convenience — No need to make an extra trip to get the newest. Get everything on your list, from Pantene hair care to the new Venus Swirl collection, in one shopping trip.
Enter the form below for your chance to win $20 Walmart Gift Card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
#Win a $20 Walmart GC - Try #NewVenusSwirl - How Often Do You Shave? @GilletteVenus, @Walmart @SheSpeaksUp
Twitter: @GilletteVenus, @Walmart
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Gillette Venus. I received the product mentioned above to facilitate this post.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure