Every now and then something needs a good ironing and I feel like a complete housewife :) Other times, we just throw that baby in the dryer and spin :)
But it wasn't like that before when I was in my country. I used to have to set aside a day for ironing everything that needed ironing for the work week!
I didn't always like those days, but the clothing were so cute and neat. It takes skills baby!
Now come join the T-Fal Ultraglide Easy Cord Iron #Giveaway - RV $44.99 and win!
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty; Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easy cord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature? will shut off after 30sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side and 8min on the heel
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft.
JamericanSpice did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure