I didn't know different phones could share the same charger, until I saw my mother do it. I thought that was weird and possible dangerous to the phone. Thoughts? I do still think so.
Anyway, it's great to have a good charger that will get more than one phones charged up and also do so quickly.
Here is your chance to win the #GetChargedUp For The Holidays With PermaCharger #Giveaway.
- ULTRA-SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND FASHIONABLE: 7 ounces & “thin as a rail!” It can easily be carried around in your pocket or small bag/purse. The sleekness of this charger will produce that WOW effect while at work, at home, and on the road!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Charges any device with a 5V USB input, which is practically any device with a USB. Get up to 50 hours of talk time, 36 hours of Internet use, 40 hours of WiFi use, 40 hours of video playback, 181 hours of audio playback and 909 hours of standby time on most of your devices!
- EXCLUSIVE & CUTTING EDGE DESIGN: Comes with a built-in micro USB charging cable, a built-in male USB connector, and a second output. The built-in micro charging cable (which acts as an output) enables you to charge major brands such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Nokia, LG, Blackberry, Kindle as well as many other Android devices.
- 2 outputs to allow you to charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- One of the only portable charger brands to include a cable for the iPhone 5/6/6+, a USB 3.0 Connector, a Mini Connector, a Connector for the iPhone 4/4s, and an additional Micro Charging Cable. These FREE accessories are easily a $37 value & will relieve you of bringing your own charging cables & wall adapter for your portable charger!
Hosted by: Life in a House of Testosterone
Sponsored by: PermaCharger
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure