I know moms need all the help they can get while taking care of their babies.
This coupon that is coming on Sunday is worth sharing!
Pampers is now offering amazing money-saving opportunities for parents with little ones, so that you can get the same great diapers .
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sunday’s paper. Get your scissors out because there will a high value coupon offering for Pampers Diapers and Pampers Training Pants.
There will be a coupon offer for $3 off two bags or one box of any Pampers Diapers or Pampers Training Pants.
Here’s how to save:
Keep an eye out for this Sunday’s newspaper (June 12, 2016) for an insert from P&G with these Pampers coupon offerings. Use these coupons at any mass, discount or grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development.
Help make the potty training process easier and more affordable with this high-value coupon. Here’s how to save:
- You can clip the Pampers Easy Ups coupon at: http://www.coupons.com/brands/pampers-coupons/
- You will need to open a coupons.com account if you do not already have one
- Then you can print, shop, and save – and keep an eye out for more Pampers coupons in the future!
- Pampers Easy Ups working during the day and night, providing up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers Easy Ups also have a more underwear-like design for growing toddles along with super-stretchy sides to make them easy to pull up and down when using the potty.
- Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold.
For more information on Pampers diapers and pants, visit
or the brand's social media channels on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Pampers,
and YouTube https://www.youtube.com/Pampers.
Colette is a busy mom of 2 kids focusing solely on being a mom. She hails from the Caribbean and now balances the full life of being a SAHM and dabbling in odd jobs to help around the home. She enjoys sharing her memories, hopes, food, travel, entertainment, and product experiences on her blog. Please read my disclosure